This might turn out to be quite offensive to the religious lot so please move on if you’re already frowning at this article.
Anyhow, quite frankly in my opinion, the gender divide has largely contributed to the rise of gay and lesbian influence within society. Women are becoming financially independent and saying that they don’t need men. Men on the other hand are becoming threatened by the success of women and finding themselves less worthy by the day. And last but not least, marriages seem to be more like cages of misery for a generation addicted to lasciviousness. Bottom line – Casual relationships with benefits are the order of the day. But is that really the whole story?
It all started with the Gender Cold War
Ever since the advent of feminism, let’s just say that the modern day woman has been empowered. So empowered that more and more men can’t ‘afford her tastes’. Is that bad? Of course not, I mean I myself wouldn’t like my sisters not to believe in themselves and live miserable lives. However, some women take advantage of this empowerment and use it as a scapegoat mechanism to shift blame on men by saying “See what you made us do?” And this has largely led to men paying for the sins of their forefathers by being demeaned, disrespected, belittled and consequently not feeling worthy.
So now that that men can’t apparently handle women’s ascent to greatness, many successful women have actually turned to having a lesbian GF on the sidelines while acting single and independent. I see this every day especially with the y- generation. These women will always find flaws in men like for instance lack of sexual satisfaction, being broke and so forth. Even in clubs, men hang out with men and women hang out with women… CONSISTENTLY. I mean, shouldn’t that raise eyebrows?
With gay rights taking a stronghold in society today, it doesn’t come as a surprise that gayism has gone a notch higher as gays and lesbians become more aggressive and bold in fighting for their rights and finding potential mates among the straights. The interesting bit is that it’s getting more common and regular. I know this because I’ve been a victim on social media countless times. Last time I checked, it was big news when someone from the same-sex approached you and you friends would react by frieking out or something like that. Today, we’re like
“Ugh! Don’t worry, sh** happens…”
- Pat Robertson: Letting lesbians in your house might turn your kids gay (rawstory.com)
- Pat Robertson: Allowing Lesbians in Your House Could Turn Your Children Gay (crooksandliars.com)
- #NNTS: Pat Robertson: Letting lesbians in your house might turn your kids gay (newslo.com)
- Bisexual women have most health problems (thealmagest.com)
- Op-ed: We’re Here, We’re Queer, We’re Not Part of a Pair (advocate.com)
- Am I gay? (bendysblog.com)
- Unhappiness is being Gay: Is the SC’s decision right? (nandishmalhotra.wordpress.com)
- An open letter to intolerant lesbians,gays and heterosexuals. (alexkellyoc.wordpress.com)
- Lesbianism: sexual fluidity is a fact of life for women (theguardian.com)
- Jincey Lumpkin: 10 Things You’ve Always Wanted to Know About Lesbian Sex But Were Afraid to Ask (huffingtonpost.com)