Shocking revelations by a Scottish University! Women addicted to romantic films end up having unrealistic expectations about relationships,become poor communicators & hence tend to have the most unstable relationships.They also expect their ideal man to have a $100m monthly income & a charming prince to come their way to solve their love problems.
What they don’t realize however is that romantic films are not only unrealistic, but they also end up falling ‘IN LOVE WITH LOVE!’ Thus they end up becoming independent after they later on face the disappointing reality that the ‘charming prince isn’t going to come after all & eventually settle for less… I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
- Book Review and Giveaway: Waiting for Mr. Right, by Barbara Precourt (susanheim.blogspot.com)
- 10 Romantic Movies for Valentine’s Day in The Watched (socyberty.com)
- Valentine’s Day Special: Ten Favorite Romantic Movies (alleyesonscreen.com)
- Fab Sexy Cool (fabsugar.com)
- Most romantic film #29: The Awful Truth (1937) (elysesnow.wordpress.com)
- I miss him (shugamama.wordpress.com)
- So, What Is The Best Gift For Valentine’s Day (wassupblog.com)