I’ve heard numerous cases of guys who date for a while then later on…
When things are going on smoothly, the woman decides to break the ice!
‘Honey… i’ve got to tell you something…’
‘i’ve got kids…’
Many questions arise like…
Who’s child is it?
What were the circumstances that led to the children?
Was it rape?
Did she make a naive decision?
Was she a call girl/hooker/prostitute?
What kind of father are we looking at here?
A regular job guy?
An Average joe?
A drug peddler? A pimp? A gangster?
Many women who make such kind of mistakes expect the man to simply accept them on the basis of love, but let’s look at it this way…
Why did she have to keep it a secret in the first place?
Because most secrets are based of prior shameful events…
Many women at this point would accuse me of being inconsiderate because of their insecurities…
But these women should be careful what they wish for…
I mean, what if this guy that you love decides to give you a taste of your own medicine by doing something behind your back?
By, let’s say, having an affair….
Or by having secret financial deals because he’s lost trust in you…
What will you accuse him of?
Keeping a secret?
Not being sincere?
Being a liar?
Let me tell you what’s likely to happen…
You’re likely to blame no one but yourself,
& you’ll never understand why until…
you learn to be sincere with yourself.
- Hope (divorcerecoverysolutions.wordpress.com)
- the girls of nevada (carlartco.wordpress.com)
- Lindsay Lohan is Expendable – and also for sale, like most other American women.. (expendableusa.wordpress.com)
- James Hooker, Modesto Teacher Who Ditched Wife and Kids for Student, Should Lose His Pension, Lawmaker Says (blogs.sfweekly.com)
- Alpha Male Of The Month (heartiste.wordpress.com)
- The Prisoner’s Other Woman (clutchmagonline.com)
- “The Price of Sex” (thirdworlddd.wordpress.com)