It’s only lifeless objects that don’t think… ants think, chicken think(including cowards) & most all, you & I think. However, we’ve never taken keen interest in our thoughts by analyzing them & determining their identity.
Interesting to note is that at times, we toss back & forth from one thought identity to another as we seek to relax our minds & take pleasure in the thought process.
But not all kinds of thoughts are pleasurable since they’re taxing & tiring in the long run. However, there are those that are pleasurable, lazy & outomated… that’s why I’ll start with the all time favorite thought identity;
The perfect moment for these kind of thoughts is when you’re bored & simply have nothing to do.
Then you decide to take a role in a movie of your choice & act as the all powerful superman that flies across the atlantic in seconds. Or when you imagine having a date with that girl of your dreams in the middle of an isolated island… in this case, you’re in mediocre control of your mind & most thoughts emanate from the subconcious; even the ones that initially seemed forgotten.
And by dreams I mean thoughts that emerge automatically in your sleep. Most dreams are completely products of the subconsious & are independent from our mind control; interestingly, while some dreams are just random events, most have hidden meanings. It’s up to the dreamer to discern them.
This is the breeding ground for ideas that integrate the concious & the sub-concious. Infact, it’s the most productive thought type. Billionaires can attribute their success to this thought identity in particular; because it’s at moments of brainstorming that we’re likely to think outside the box… & stand out from the rest.
This is the most loathed thought process because it limits & enslaves your thinking capacity to comform to the thoughts of the author. Makes one feel like a caged bird!
Though I’ve learn’t that combining brainstorming & studying keeps the bore away & makes the author’s thoughts seem more interesting.
All in all; imagination is the key to effective thinking… it’s the portal to omnipresence in the physical world.
Get my free Ebook (Man Up or the Women Will) at http://www.howtomanup.wordpress.com
- The Great Thinker (howtomanup.wordpress.com)
- Great Thinkers (mylifeasanadventure.com)
- IGNITE BRILLIANCE in your leadership (vistage.com)
- My “whether” brainstorms and other random thoughts (emantable.com)
- Thinker’s Block (nausheenfarishta.wordpress.com)
- Have a More Successful Brainstorming Session (designparlor.wordpress.com)
- Monsoon: Innovate Better with Electronic Brainstorming Utility (techpluto.com)
- 25+ Ways Coffee Can Mess Up Your Game (mybodymyself.wordpress.com)
- Unconcious vs Concious (earthismyclassroom.wordpress.com)
- Sales Pitch? Know How Your Buyer Thinks & Behaves (inc.com)